- This article is about the microgame from WarioWare: Get It Together! For the minigame from Super Mario 64 DS and New Super Mario Bros., see Wanted! For the Crosshair Cranky stage from the Game Boy Color version of Donkey Kong Country, see Crosshair Cranky § Wanted.
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Those look-alikes are some handsome devils, eh? Check out that wanted poster, and help catch the bad guy. Don't let their disguises trick you!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to identify and strike the outlaw resembling Wario in the saloon as indicated by the wanted poster in the background. Doing so causes money to rain from above. There are always three suspects. They normally have distinguishable facial features, including their eyebrows, eyes, noses, moustaches, and mouths, though they may be obscured for more difficulty.
- Level 1: The suspects are still and distinguishable.
- Level 2: Some suspects have butterflies on their faces, while others may hold roses in their mouths or wear eyepatches.
- Level 3: The suspects have their faces obscured and move their heads, while the screen is momentarily obscured by a longhorn steer, an armadillo, or a paper blowing across.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that strikes the outlaw receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. The player that strikes the wrong suspect loses an effort point or star.
- 5-Volt can easily teleport to the outlaw to strike him.
Names in other languages
|Criminal at Large|
|French||Avis de recherche||Wanted notice|