A Call to Fall
|A Call to Fall
|WarioWare: Get It Together!
|Knock it off!
|"Time to tidy up this whiteboard! Take the old poster down by knocking off the colorful magnet that holds it in place. I do love a fresh start!"
|Points to clear
The object of this microgame is to remove a whiteboard magnet from a poster, causing it to fall off the whiteboard. The poster can depict a profile view of a man, a group of Fronks, a burger holding a soda cup, or a mountain climber at the bottom of a mountain.
- Level 1: The magnet is square-shaped and on the edge of the poster.
- Level 2: The magnet is star-shaped or heart-shaped and is near the edge of the poster.
- Level 3: The magnet is round or triangular and is near the middle of the poster.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that removes the magnet from the poster receives an effort point.
- Orbulon can suck up the magnet with his tractor beam to win.
- Jimmy T's manner of moving makes it hard to remove the magnet efficiently, because the player has to keep attacking while simultaneously moving.
Names in other languages
|Niet blijven plakken
|Chute de feuille
|Paper Fall (Pun as it can also mean "Leaf Fall")
|Disclaimer (lit. "Adhesion Expulsion")
|Poster in caduta