From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"They say ancient treasures are buried under the ground. Might I learn Earth's secrets if I dig them out? Better idea! YOU dig them out. Thank you and please."'|
|Points to clear||25|
Dig It is one of the microgames in Orbulon's Culture level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to reach a treasure by digging through the dirt using either movement or attacks. Upon success, Haniwa statues appear and spin around. The possible treasures are crystal skulls, Haniwa statues, Trojan horses, Fronks, golden planes, grails, scrap metal, and Haniwa statues riding on Trojan horses.
- Level 1: There are four treasures.
- Level 2: There are two treasures and two indestructible blocks.
- Level 3: There are two treasures and many indestructible blocks.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. The player that reaches a treasure first receives a point for effort.
- Level 1: There are two treasures.
- Level 2: There are two treasures and a few indestructible blocks.
- Level 3: There is one treasure and a complex arrangement of indestructible blocks.
- 5-Volt can simply teleport to the treasure to win.
- 18-Volt is unsuitable due to his lack of mobility and requiring repeated button presses to dig through the dirt.
Names in other languages
|French||Creuse toujours||Keep digging (Expression meaning "Keep hoping")|
|Italian||Scavi fruttuosi||Fruitful excavations|