|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Aww, the creatures of the ocean shouldn't have to live with our garbage. Help clean up their home by getting the trash into the net. The currents can be a big help!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to collect all of the garbage in the ocean and move them to the net. This can be accomplished by moving the character towards the garbage to collect them, and moving to the net to clean them up, or attacking them into the currents in the ocean that point to the net. The player is also affected by the currents.
- Level 1: There are three plastic bags and few currents.
- Level 2: There are four bundles of ropes and currents that form a loop. Sometimes, the ropes are replaced with sea snakes.
- Level 3: There are five plastic bags and currents that form two loops. Sometimes, the bags are replaced with jellyfish.
If two players are utilized for this game, many elements change. The player that cleans more garbage will receive a point for effort.
- Level 1: There are five plastic bags and a simple arrangement of currents.
- Level 2: There are seven bundles of ropes and a more complex arrangement of currents.
- Level 3: There are nine plastic bags and a complex arrangement of currents.
- Orbulon can easily attract all the garbage with his Oinker's tractor beam.
- Since his constant moving requires him to time his attacks to move the garbage to the net, 9-Volt is a below-average fit.
- Due to inconsistencies with detection of the shockwaves and of herself, 5-Volt is a poor fit for this game.
- Penny's Jet Tank One can potentially move the garbage to the wrong spots, making her a poor fit.
Names in other languages
Umi o Kirei ni
|Clean the ocean|
|German||Nie mehr Meermüll!||No More Sea Waste!|
|Italian||Operazione mare pulito||Clean sea operation|
|Clean the Ocean|
|Spanish||Limpieza submarina||Submarine cleaning|