From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"You should probably avoid all vegetables. They can be very bad for your health. At least in this stair...case."|
|Points to clear||25|
Bad Vegetables is one of the microgames in Ashley's Food level in WarioWare: Get It Together! The game resembles Catchy Tune 2 from Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
This microgame takes place on some cardboard boxes that are stacked like a staircase, each step three boxes wide. The player is at the bottom level of the boxes. The object is to dodge the vegetables bouncing down the boxes.
- Level 1: Bell peppers will bounce down one column of boxes.
- Level 2: A scallion will bounce down two adjacent columns of boxes.
- Level 3: Two cabbage heads will bounce down the boxes. The cabbage in the center will remain in the center, while the other cabbage will move to the opposite side when bouncing down.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, both players have to survive to win. The player that gets hit by the vegetables will lose an effort point. If both players fail, no effort points are deducted.
- 5-Volt can easily teleport to a safe location.
Names in other languages
|German||Vorsicht, Gemüse!||Caution, Vegetables!|
|Italian||Pericolo, verdure!||Danger, vegetables!|
- Orange bell peppers (in Level 2 and 3) and purple cabbages (in Level 3) appear in the boxes in the background, though they do not appear as obstacles.