Stick to It (microgame)
|Stick to It|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Aww, that chameleon has a bunch of stuff stuck to its tongue! The poor thing needs your help. Try to unstick the stuff, but don't touch its tongue, or the results will be shocking!"|
|Points to clear||30|
Stick to It is one of the microgames in Kat & Ana's Nature in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to free a large object from a chameleon's tongue by attacking the object. The player must also avoid contact with the chameleon's tongue, otherwise they are shocked and fail the microgame. If the player completes the microgame, the chameleon will be relieved and retract its tongue.
- Level 1: The player must free a jumbo jet.
- Level 2: The player must free a rocket that requires less hits than the jet, but emits fire that must be avoided.
- Level 3: The player must free both a jumbo jet and a rocket.
If two players are utilized in this microgame, a pyramid appears in Level 2 while a sphinx appears in Level 3. Both require more hits than the previous level. Additionally, the chameleon may appear on the left side of the screen. The player that last hit the object before it is removed receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. Even if the tongue shocks one player, the surviving player is allowed to free the object to win the microgame.
- Orbulon can suck up the object with his tractor beam.
- Penny can shoot the object with her Jet Tank One.
- 18-Volt and Pyoro cannot leave the ground, making it easy for them to free the objects without having to be too close to the chameleon's tongue.
- While 9-Volt cannot leave the ground allowing him to free the object without getting close to the chameleon's tongue, his constant movement requires him to time his attacks, making him a neutral fit.
- Dr. Crygor, Kat & Ana, Jimmy T, and Lulu are all slightly bad fits as their respective abilities can easily cause them to come in contact with the chameleon's tongue, especially in Level 3.
Names in other languages
|German||Verhexte Echse||Bewitched Lizard|
|Italian||Camaleonti nei guai||Chamaleon in the troubles|
|Spanish||Camaleón en apuros|
- This is the only microgame in WarioWare: Get It Together! where characters can be KO'd via electrocution, for which they all have unique voice lines. 18-Volt, 9-Volt, and Pyoro's electrocuted voice lines exist in the files but are never heard in-game as a result of their inability to touch the chameleon's tongue.