Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (microgame)
|Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Oh no, Captain Toad is stuck and can't get to the Power Star! Move things around to create a path for him! 2014: Wii U"|
|Points to clear||30|
The player has to move a lowered Touchstone up (either by direct contact or using an attack) to create a path above for Captain Toad to reach the Power Star on the other side. Captain Toad will celebrate with the star in his possession if the player wins. If the player moves an incorrect Touchstone and blocks Captain Toad's path or causes him to fall into the gap created by the lowered Touchstone, they fail the microgame. The microgame is set in Mushroom Mesa, with the time of day changing in each level (daytime, sunset, and nighttime, respectively).
- Level 1: There are two Touchstones, one of which is sloped.
- Level 2: There are two similar, sloping Touchstones.
- Level 3: There are three Touchstones, two or all of which are sloped. Two of them are also placed next to each other.
If two players are used in this microgame, each player must separately create paths for Captain Toad and Toadette to reach the Power Star with the same method. If one player is playing as 5-Volt, she can do either the left or right side due to her teleportation ability. If the player who is 5-Volt moves the incorrect Touchstone on the other side, the microgame is lost unless the other player is also 5-Volt, who would have to move the correct Touchstone on the other side. The player that makes their Toad reach the star first will receive a point for effort. Even if one player fails, the other player can still win by raising the correct touchstone.
- 9-Volt is a below-average fit as he moves constantly, which requires him to carefully move the correct Touchstone.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable as they jump constantly, which may cause them to inadvertently move an incorrect Touchstone.
Names in other languages
Susume! Kinopio Taichou
|Onward! Captain Toad (Japanese name for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)|
|French||Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker||-|
|Korean||Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker||-|