|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hey, hey! Time to do some lifting! Doing curls is a great way to build muscle. But you gotta do them all the way or it doesn't count!"|
|Points to clear||30|
This microgame features a man holding a weight. The object is to lift the man's arm twice, either through direct contact or using attacks.
- Level 1: The player must help the Wrestler from the Rhythm Heaven game Ringside lift a dumbbell, and his arm takes little movement to lift. The Reporter may appear when the game is won.
- Level 2: The player must help Hercules lift a fish, and his arm takes more movement to lift. A cherub may appear when the game is won.
- Level 3: The player must help a man with a horse's head lift a tree, and his arm takes a lot of movement to lift. A white horse may appear when the game is won.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the arm may appear on the opposite side. The player that lifts the arm twice will receive a point for effort. If both players each lift the arm once, no effort points are awarded.
- Orbulon can lift the arm by using his tractor beam.
- Kat & Ana are above-average fits as they can go under the arm and their constant jumping will lift the arm twice.
Names in other languages
|French||Le roi de la gonflette||Body-building king|
|Italian||Tutto muscoli e...||All muscles and...|