Pipe Maze (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Check out those pipes! Follow the right pipe, you get a biiiig shiny diamond. Follow the wrong pipe...you go BOOM! Eh, good luck with that."|
|Points to clear||25|
Pipe Maze is one of the microgames in the Wario Bug's Anything Goes level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of the microgame is to obtain the diamond by traveling through the correct pipe to reach it, winning the microgame. Not doing so in time or choosing the incorrect pipe loses the microgame. Collecting the diamond reveals the same Wario-like creatures that appear in the Land in the Sand microgame. The character only needs to enter the correct pipe before time runs out and therefore it is not necessary for them to reach the diamond.
- Level 1: There are three different colored pipes. The two incorrect pipes lead to nothing.
- Level 2: There are three pipes of the same color. The two incorrect pipes lead to bombs.
- Level 3: There are four pipes of the same color. The three incorrect pipes lead to bombs.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player who gets the diamond gains an effort point. Even if one player picks an incorrect pipe, the other player can still win the microgame by selecting the correct pipe.
- By teleporting, 5-Volt can collect the diamond without having to choose a pipe.
- Due to their constant jumping, Kat & Ana may inadvertently enter an incorrect pipe.
Names in other languages
|Maze of Clay Pipes|
|German||Röhrenreichtum||Riches in the Pipes|
|Italian||Tubi labirintici||Labyrinth pipes|
|Spanish||Tuberías laberínticas||Labyrinthian pipes|