What a Haul!
|What a Haul!|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hey, look, I found some treasure! Now hurry up, and load it into the truck so I can bring it home. I'm going to be riiiich! Eh, what do you mean you want a cut?"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of the microgame is to move the treasure over to either of the trucks by breaking the blocks, and moving the treasure. If completed successfully, Wario will appear in front of the screen holding the treasure that was delivered.
- Level 1: The block formation is fairly simple, and little needs to be done to transport the treasure.
- Level 2: The block formation is more complicated, making it take a bit more effort to transport the treasure.
- Level 3: The block formation is complicated, with blocks scattered all over, making it take a lot more effort to transport the treasure.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that moves the treasure to a truck receives an effort point.
- 18-Volt's reticle can easily aim at the blocks to break them.
- Orbulon can use his tractor beam to pick up the treasure and put them in the trucks.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable since their constant jumping makes it hard to transport the treasure.
Names in other languages
|French||Chargement archéologique||Archaeological loading|
|Italian||Un carico di tesori||A load of treasures|
|Spanish||Carga del tesoro|