Yoga Man (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"This dude has perfect balance. Hey! Let's mess with him, ha ha! Knock him down before time runs out!"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to knock the Yoga Man off of a perch by pushing or attacking him. When he is close to falling down, he gets more nervous, and a gong sounds when he has been knocked down.
- Level 1: The Yoga Man is balancing on one leg, and has his other leg and his arms straight.
- Level 2: The Yoga Man is balancing on one arm, and has his legs bent.
- Level 3: The Yoga Man is balancing on one arm, and has his legs high up. They are even more bent.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that pushed the Yoga Man more before he falls receives an effort point.
- Orbulon can knock the Yoga Man down simply by using his tractor beam.
- Penny's constant projectiles from her Jet Tank One can swiftly knock the Yoga Man down.
- 9-Volt is a bad fit due to being incapable of attacking on his sides, and due to not being able to directly touch the Yoga Man.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Profesor de yoga||Yoga teacher|