Defend the Flowers
|Defend the Flowers|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Don't let the meteorite smash those flowers! Knock that hunk of rock right off the screen if you can."|
|Points to clear||20|
As the name would suggest, the object of this microgame is to protect flowers on the wall to the left from a meteorite with Wario's face coming in from the right. To do this, the player may knock the rock out of view or simply keep it from hitting any of the flowers until the microgame ends. This allows the flowers to bloom.
- Level 1: There is nothing between the rock and the flowers. There are five yellow flowers.
- Level 2: There is a small wall between the rock and the flowers. There are six cyan flowers.
- Level 3: There is a slightly longer wall between the rock and the flowers. There are seven sunflowers.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, a number of factors increase in difficulty. The flowers may also appear on the right side of the screen while the rock comes in from the left. Seven flowers now appear regardless of the level.
- Level 1: The wall between the rock and the flowers moves.
- Level 2: The wall moves, and two rocks enter the area, the second being faster.
- Level 3: The wall moves, and two rocks enter the area, the second being larger.
- No One Dribbles Like Dribble (one player only): As Dribble, the player must touch the meteorite at least seven times before completing the microgame. Coincidentally, this is the microgame Dribble plays in the Wario's All-Stars challenge, so it is possible for the mission to be completed there.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker's tractor beam with 2 methods: By leaving it place until the game is over as the rock simply stops moving after the tractor beam makes contact with it, or by taking the rock and sending it to the other side.
- Penny's Jet Tank One can easily create a wall of projectiles that constantly bounce back the rock from any angle.
Names in other languages
|French||Défense des fleurs||Flower Defence|
|Italian||In difesa della natura||In defence of the nature|
|Protect the flowers!|
|Spanish||Escudo floral||Floral shield|