|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Select! (Levels 1 and 3)|
Select all! (Level 2)
|Info||"Quiz time, smarty-pants! I ask you a question, you press the buttons for the right answer. But the real question is, how many of my questions can you get right?"|
|Points to clear||25|
Wario gives the player three answer choices, and the player must hit the button corresponding to the correct answer before time runs out (12 beats).
- Level 1: There is one correct answer.
- Level 2: There are two correct answers, both of which must be selected.
- Level 3: Same as Level 1, but the player will be asked a question about the current playthrough.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the questions about characters in Level 3 are slightly reworded so that they refer to multiple characters. The player that selects the correct answer in Levels 1 and 3, or selects both correct answers in Level 2, receives an effort point; if both players each select a correct answer in Level 2, no effort points are awarded. The player that selects the wrong answer loses an effort point.
Possible questions and answers:
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Levels 1 and 2 Answers & Attributes|
- Does not appear in the Play-o-Pedia
- Does not appear in the Play-o-Pedia when playing with one crew member
- Choices are represented by character silhouettes
- 18-Volt and 5-Volt have a slight advantage, as they can easily target the correct button to press.
- 9-Volt requires a bit of precision to press the correct button, giving him a disadvantage
- Kat & Ana may struggle with this game, as their jumping may put them at risk of pressing the wrong button.
Names in other languages
|French||L'heure du quiz||Quiz time|
|Italian||L'ora del quiz||Quiz time|