|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"That watch...it's making me feel...sleepy. Get rid of that butterfly so I can take a nap!"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to swing an item in front of Wario to hypnotize him.
- Level 1: The player must swing a watch to hypnotize Wario.
- Level 2: Same as Level 1, but the player must clear away a butterfly first.
- Level 3: The player must swing a bunch of bananas to hypnotize Wario, which take more effort to swing than the watch.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, two butterflies distract Wario during Level 2 instead of one. If the players win, the player that swings the item more will receive a point for effort or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Nighty Night, Wario (one player only): Using all crew members, the player must score at least 18 points on the microgame without losing any lives.
- Jimmy T's attack can cause the watch or banana to swing high, and in Level 2, he can also defeat the butterfly while pushing the item.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker's tractor beam to carry the watch or banana, then release it to let it swing on its own. He can also use the tractor beam to carry the watch and wave it in front of Wario to win quickly.
- Lulu is a below-average fit as her lack of a decently fast horizontal attack requires her to be careful when pushing the watch or banana.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable due to his inability to attack sideways, and he must time his attacks to hit the watch or banana.
- Mike is unsuitable due to his inability to attack sideways, and his projectiles being weak. This is the only microgame in Get It Together! where he is a bad fit.
Names in other languages
|French||Séance d'hypnose||Hypnosis session|
|Italian||Seduta ipnotica||Hypnotic session|
|Spanish||Dulces sueños||Sweet dreams|