Stop the Stopper
|Stop the Stopper|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hmmm... There's something hiding in the water. If you pull the chain and remove the plug, I bet you'll find out what it is!"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to unplug a stopper in a bath, thereby draining the water and revealing an object.
- Level 1: There is nothing blocking the stopper's chain. When drained, two rubber ducks are revealed.
- Level 2: There are six bars of soap blocking the stopper's chain. When drained, a tiara is revealed.
- Level 3: There are four bars of soap, but one of the soap bars is on the player's side. When drained, a mermaid is revealed.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, a second chain is added to the right side of the sink for the second player. The number of soap bars in each level is doubled as well. The player that unplugs the stopper receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Right or Wrong (one player only): The player has to remove the stopper so it lands on the right side.
Stop the Stopper is the easiest microgame overall for the entire WarioWare crew, with six being good fits.
- Dr. Crygor, Jimmy T, and Lulu's attacks have enough upward momentum to easily unplug the stopper.
- Mike and Ashley's projectiles can be easily aimed at the chain, allowing for a swift victory.
- 5-Volt can simply teleport under the stopper to unplug it instantly.
Names in other languages
|French||Sortie de bouchon||Plug Exiting (Expression meaning "Getting out of a traffic jam")|
|Italian||Il mistero sturato||The unclogged mystery|
|Russian||Проба с пробкой
Proba s probkoy
|Spanish||Misterio en el lavabo||Mistery in the sink|