From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Type||IQ (Mega Microgame$!)|
|Info||"Get the tooth-decaying agent into a safe space between the teeth! This does not compute, but..." (Mega Microgame$!)|
"Save the helpless tooth-rotting germ by finding it a nice place to hide! Huh... This seems counterintuitive." (Gold)
|Controls||// – Move|
|Points to clear||10 (Mega Microgame$!)|
The objective of the game is to examine both the upper and lower teeth lines to infer where the safe gap will be when the mouth closes, then move the cavity germ to that spot in time.
WarioWare: Mega Microgame$
- 1st level difficulty: The pattern of the teeth is relatively simple, making the gap noticeable.
- 2nd level difficulty: The floor and ceiling are more rugged than in the first level.
- 3rd level difficulty: Height changes are usually more numerous and uneven than in the previous levels.
- 1st level difficulty: There are two smooth misalignments on each row.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are three smooth misalignments on each row.
- 3rd level difficulty: The upper and lower teeth rows are zigzagged.
Names in other languages
|Survival in the cracks|
|French||Calamité des cavités||Cavities Calamity|
|Italian||Pericolo dentale||Dental danger|
|Spanish||Caries-atak (Mega Microgame$!)
Peligro dental (Gold)
|Atak fling (Mega Microgame$!)|
Dental danger (Gold)