|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Mic Rocking (Touched!)|
|Info||"Trumpet until the song is over!" (Touched!)|
"Imagine you are a trumpet. Blow one long note. The audience will inexplicably love it." (Gold)
|Controls||– Play trumpet|
|Points to clear||10 (Touched!)|
The objective is to blow into the microphone to play the music piece until its end. If the player stops blowing, the microgame results in an automatic loss.
In WarioWare Gold, the trumpet player must impress a number of women, and the player's progress is represented by love hearts above each one filling as the music plays. The music is the same as the Touched! version for all three levels.
- 1st level difficulty: The piece has 8 notes.
- 2nd level difficulty: The piece has 12 notes.
- 3rd level difficulty: The piece has 14 notes.
- 1st level difficulty: There is one woman.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are two women.
- 3rd level difficulty: There are three women.
Names in other languages
|Blow into the horn|
|German||Langer Atem||Long Breath|
|Italian||Note lunghe||Long notes|
|Spanish (NOA)||Pulmones de acero||Lungs of steel|
- The tune played in the 2nd difficulty level is the same tune from the microgame Twist and Sprout from WarioWare: Twisted!