From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Dance Club Rub (Touched!)|
Young Cricket & Master Mantis (Gold)
|Info||"Tickle tickle tickle!" (Touched!)|
"These two may look tough, but no one is immune to a good dose of tickling." (Gold)
|Controls||– Tickle (Gold)|
|Points to clear||15 (Touched!)|
Oh, Snap! is a microgame found in Jimmy T.'s Dance Club Rub stage in WarioWare: Touched!. It reappears in WarioWare Gold, this time as one of Young Cricket & Master Mantis' microgames.
Two men (one of them is named Bobby Pitts) hold the ends of a stretched rubber string with their teeth. The objective of the game is to use the stylus to rub and tickle the armpit of the opponent who lifts his arms first until he laughs and release the string.
- 1st level difficulty: One of the men raises his arms.
- 2nd level difficulty: One of the men raises his arms, but the other one also attempts to.
- 3rd level difficulty: Both men raise their arms.
- 1st level difficulty: One of the men raises his arms and does not drop them.
- 2nd level difficulty: Both of the men repeatedly raise and drop their arms, but only one of the men have his arms raised at a time.
- 3rd level difficulty: Both of the men can have their arms raised at the same time, and they repeatedly raise and drop their arms and do fake-outs.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Je te tiens, tu me tiens!||I got you, you got me!|
|French (NOE)||Je te tiens, tu me tiens !||I got you, you got me!|
|Italian||Prova di forza||Strength trial|
|Spanish (NOA)||Ligazo en la cara||Hit with a rubber band in the face|
|Spanish (NOE)||Gomazo en la cara||Hit with a rubber band in the face|
- In WarioWare Gold, the characters featured in this microgame can occasionally be seen in the third level of Focus Pocus, side by side in front of a sunset. They are also seen in the instructions for the extra mode Battle Time.