|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Ashley & Red (Gold)
Avoid red! (Level 3, Twisted!)
|Info||"En garde! Slice the white circles, but watch out for the red ones!" (Twisted!)|
"Normally this katana can't cut much of anything, but with the power of the wind behind it, it can cut through anything. Well, except bombs." (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Swing sword|
|Points to clear||20 (Twisted!)|
Foiled Again! is one of Mona's microgames from WarioWare: Twisted! It reappears in WarioWare Gold, where it is one of Ashley & Red's microgames. In WarioWare Gold, an extended version of this microgame, Foiled!, is unlocked as a souvenir.
The player controls a foil, a type of sword mainly used in fencing. The game takes place in a pitch-black room. The player must cut the gray circles with sufficient force without cutting any of the red ones. Red circles can be avoided by slowly moving the foil past it. If a red circle is cut, the player is injured and cannot slice any remaining circles.
- 1st level difficulty: Three gray circles fall slowly.
- 2nd level difficulty: Five gray circles fall, but one of them falls late.
- 3rd level difficulty: One red circle and one gray circle will stay still onscreen. The player must slice only the gray circle.
The game takes place in a forest and the gray circles are replaced with leaves and tomatoes while the red circles are replaced with bombs.
- 1st level difficulty: Two leaves fall.
- 2nd level difficulty: Four leaves fall, but one of them falls late.
- 3rd level difficulty: Two tomatoes and a bomb will stay still onscreen. The player must slice only the tomatoes.
Names in other languages
|French||Botte d'escrime||Fencing move|
|Italian||Fioretto matto!||Crazy foil!|