From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Wario Deluxe (Gold)
|Command||Move it! (Twisted!)|
|Info||"I'll be a gentle giant. This time." (Twisted!)|
"Hey! What are those strange, ant-like things down by my feet? Just don't let 'em touch me. Got it?" (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Lift feet|
|Points to clear||15 (Twisted)|
Tiptoe Titan is a microgame in WarioWare: Twisted! in Wario-Man's stage and in WarioWare Gold in Wario Deluxe's stage.
The player must turn the system left and right to make Wario's feet go up and down so he can let the people go by. If they get crushed by Wario's feet or run into them, they pass out and the player loses.
- 1st level difficulty: Only children will pass by.
- 2nd level difficulty: Children and adults will pass by.
- 3rd level difficulty: Children, adults, and camels will pass by.
The gameplay is largely the same, though with a graphical update and different objects in later levels.
- 1st level difficulty: The city is set during the day. Only children will pass by.
- 2nd level difficulty: The city is set during the sunset. Children, adults, and Baby Faces will pass by.
- 3rd level difficulty: The city is set at night. Children in vehicles, adults, Baby Faces, and cars will pass by.
Names in other languages
|Crab Crotch (slang term for bow legs)|
|French||Titan timide||Timid titan|
|Italian||Gigante gentile||Gentle giant|
|Spanish (NOA)||Gigante de puntillas||Lace giant|