Flee the Flashlight
|Flee the Flashlight|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Don't even think about trying to steal my garlic! I'm keeping an eye on it with my flashlight. Sure, sometimes I get a little distracted... but nobody's getting by Wario!"|
|Points to clear||15|
The object of this microgame is to steal a clove of garlic, either by shooting it or moving into it, without being noticed by Wario. If the player successfully steals the garlic, Wario will be startled by its absence. If the player comes into contact with the beam of Wario's flashlight, the game is lost.
- Level 1: The flashlight's beam is always on.
- Level 2: The flashlight turns off when Wario is not pointing it at the garlic.
- Level 3: Same as Level 1, but the garlic moves in a circular pattern.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, Wario turns the flashlight on and off at a irregular pattern on Level 2. This allows the players to steal the garlic if the flashlight is pointed at it and the light is turned off. The player that successfully steals the garlic receives an effort point, and the player that gets noticed by Wario loses an effort point.
- 5-Volt can immediately teleport to the garlic as soon as the flashlight is turned away.
- Kat & Ana are below-average fits due to their constant jumping making the player have to time the horizontal movement so they jump to the garlic without alerting Wario.
- Lulu is a below-average fit due to her upward movement being slow, making it difficult to be able to steal the garlic in Level 3.
- Penny is a below-average fit due to her unusual movement making it easier to try to steal the garlic while Wario is pointing his flashlight at it.
- 9-Volt is a bad fit due to being unable to stop moving, forcing the player to precisely time his attack so it hits the garlic without alerting Wario.
Names in other languages
|French||Chapardage à la dérobée||Pilferage by stealth|
|Italian||Furto d'aglio||Garlic theft|
|Russian||Тайком за чесноком
Taykom za chesnokom
|Secretly for garlic|
|Spanish (NOA)||Guardia del ajo||Garlic's guard|
|Spanish (NOE)||Con nocturnidad y alevosía||With nocturnal and treacherousness|