Pump It Up
|Pump It Up|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Ooh, this ball is way flat! Pump those pumps to pump it back up. I'm pumped! You pumped? Alright!"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to inflate a ball by using the pumps. When the ball is fully inflated, it floats, and the background turns light green. Objects include a beach ball, rugby ball, soccer ball, bowling ball, and bowling pin.
- Level 1: There are two large, stationary pumps.
- Level 2: There are four smaller, stationary pumps.
- Level 3: There are two large, moving pumps.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, more air is required to inflate the ball. The player who pumps more air into the ball gets an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- A Pair of Pumps (one player only): As Young Cricket, the player must clear Level 2 by using all of the air pumps.
- Orbulon's tractor beam can inflate the ball without using any pumps.
Names in other languages
|French||Pomper l'air||Pump the air (Expression meaning "To annoy someone")|
|Italian||Palloni gonfiati||Inflated balloons|