Balance the Scales
|Balance the Scales|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"When I visited a market in Asia, I saw many wonderful souvenirs for the buying. Alas, the scales must be perfectly balanced before I can pay the monies. Can you help poor Orbulon?"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to balance the scales so they are the exact same weight. The scales must be balanced before time runs out (12 beats). The cracked rocks can be broken, while the solid ones are unbreakable.
- Level 1: There is only one solid rock.
- Level 2: There are more solid rocks, including a bigger rock weighing twice as much.
- Level 3: There are even more solid rocks, and some rocks are initially not on the scale.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that breaks more units of weight receives an effort point upon success. If both players each break the same amount of weight, no effort points are awarded.
- 9-Volt, Kat, and Ana are considered below-average fits as the former's constant moving and the latter's constant jumping require the respective characters to time their attacks.
- Penny is a bad fit as her Jet Tank One's water might accidentally destroy too many rocks, rendering the microgame impossible to win. It is tied with Take a Seat as the worst-fit microgames to appear in Penny's Mix.
Names in other languages
|French||Retour à l'équilibre||Return to balance|
|German||Tarieren geht über studieren||Counterbalancing is Better than Studying|
(a pun on the German phrase Probieren geht über studieren, which means "to try before you badmouth it")
|Italian||Ritorno all'equilibrio||Return to balance|