From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hmph! I was browsing the internet, minding my own business, when a bunch of ads popped up out of nowhere. Get rid of them for me. Please!"|
|Points to clear||30|
Pop-Up Patrol is one of the microgames in Dr. Crygor's High Tech level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to clear all of the pop-ups from a screen by attacking them. Some of the pop-ups reference other microgames, such as Bubble Count, Ice-Cream Lean, Mouths to Feed, and Hot-Air Heroics. If the player wins, the cursor moves and clicks on the heart in the blog.
- Level 1: One pop-up appears.
- Level 2: Two pop-ups appear. One must be cleared for the other to show up.
- Level 3: Three pop-ups appear. They either show up one at a time or layered in a single spot.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. The player who removes more pop-ups gets a point for effort.
- Level 1: Three stationary pop-ups appear at once.
- Level 2: Three pop-ups appear one at a time or five pop-ups appear at once, layered in two spots.
- Level 3: Five pop-ups appear. They either show up rapidly or layered in a single spot.
- Penny and Pyoro can easily clear the pop-ups with their Jet Tank One and tongue respectively.
Names in other languages
Poppu Appu Kōkoku
|French||Publicité envahissante||Invasive advertising|
|Italian||Pubblicità fastidiosa||Annoying advertisement|
|Spanish||Publicidad enfadosa||Annoying advertisement|
- One of the pop-ups that may appear in Level 3, a black one with a red devil smiley face, references the infamous "You Are An Idiot" Trojan horse.