Super Mario Land (WarioWare: Get It Together!)
|Super Mario Land|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command||Hit it! (Level 1)|
Hit it and get it! (Levels 2 and 3)
|Info||"Bonk the ? Block to score a coin or item. Old-school games are the coolest! 1989: Game Boy"|
|Points to clear||25|
- Level 1: The microgame takes place in World 1-1. The area is spacious and the ? Block is located in the middle of the screen. The player has to simply hit the ? Block, which releases a coin.
- Level 2: The microgame takes place in World 3-1. The player starts on a high platform and the ? Block is located next to a Brick Block. The ? Block releases a Super Mushroom which the player has to collect after hitting the block.
- Level 3: The microgame takes place in World 4-1. The area features several Warp Pipes and the ? Block is located on the far right among some Brick Blocks. The ? Block releases a Super Star which the player has to collect (before it falls into the pipe) after hitting the block.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, two more Brick Blocks are placed to the right of the ? Block in Level 2, while an extra Brick Block is placed directly under the ? Block in Level 3. The player that hits the ? Block in Level 1 or gets the power-up in Levels 2 and 3 receives an effort point.
- Orbulon is a good fit as he can use his Oinker's tractor beam to hit the ? Block and suck up the Super Mushroom or the Super Star.
- Penny is a good fit as the water from her Jet Tank One can be used to hit the ? Block quickly and attract the item.
- Since Red only attacks downward, he can easily grab the power-up as they always come out at the top regardless of where the block is hit, making him an above-average fit.
- Dr. Crygor, Ashley, 5-Volt, and Lulu can easily grab the power-up by attacking the block from above, making them above-average fits.
- Master Mantis can hit the block while walking on the ceiling allowing him to immediately collect the power-up, making him an above-average fit.
- Characters with constant abilities are a below-average fit as they must use their respective projectiles in time to collect the power-up.
- Due to his lack of mobility, 18-Volt is a bad fit, especially in Levels 2 and 3. The only way to get the item is to fire his disc at the item.
- Grow Wario Grow, another microgame based on Super Mario Land that plays similar to Level 2
Names in other languages
Sūpā Mario Rando
|Super Mario Land|
|French||Super Mario Land||-|
|Korean||Super Mario Land||-|