|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Remove! (Level 1) |
Remove all! (Levels 2 and 3)
|Info||"How rude! That person is playing their music waaay too loud and disturbing everyone around them. Take off their headphones, and tell them what's what!"|
|Points to clear||25|
The player must remove a pair of headphones or earbuds from a boy's ears so the music stops disturbing the people next to him. When done so successfully, the boy becomes shocked and his peers become relieved. The music that plays in the headphones or earbuds is an excerpt of Mona Pizza.
- Level 1: The boy is wearing a pair of headphones.
- Level 2: The boy is wearing a pair of earbuds, which must be taken out separately from each other.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the boy moves his head left and right.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the boy wears a pair of shining sunglasses that must also be removed during Levels 2 and 3. If the players win, the player that removes more objects receives an effort point.
- Hip Hop: As Lulu, the player must complete Level 3 by removing the earbuds using only her ground pound.
- 18-Volt can repeatedly shoot at the headphones or earbuds to knock them away.
- Orbulon can simply suck up the headphones or earbuds.
- 5-Volt's warp has enough power to knock the headphones or earbuds away completely.
Names in other languages
|There's a sound leak|
|French||Pollution sonore||Noise pollution|
|Italian||Inquinamento sonoro||Noise pollution|
|Korean||볼륨 좀 줄여 주세요
Bollyum Jom Juryeo Juseyo
|Please Lower the Volume|
|Spanish||Justicia musical||Musical justice|