From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"An asteroid is hurtling our way! We're doomed, I say, DOOMED! That is, unless you can turn the wheel and steer the spaceship out of harm's way! I await your move with bated breath."|
|Points to clear||20|
Collision Course is one of the microgames in Dr. Crygor's High Tech level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to spin a spaceship's steering wheel to maneuver it so it doesn't hit any obstacles. If the spaceship hits something, the spaceship shakes, an alarm sounds, and the game is lost. If no obstacles are in the way for two whole beats or after six beats, the spaceship rockets off into the distance.
- Level 1: There is only an asteroid.
- Level 2: There is an asteroid and an alien in a UFO adjacent to each other.
- Level 3: There is an asteroid in front of the spaceship. Steering the ship away from the asteroid reveals a person floating with a space helmet, which the spaceship may crash into, but steering further reveals nothing else.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that last touched the wheel before success receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- 5-Volt can spin the steering wheel greatly with a single warp.
- The constant stream from Penny's Jet Tank One can spin the steering wheel long enough that the ship can even evade a person on Level 3.
Names in other languages
Uchū no Tabi
|French||Collision imminente||Collision incoming|
|German||Auf Crashkurs||On a Crash Course|
|Italian||Timone spaziale||Space rudder|
|Spanish||Rumbo al desastre|