|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Some kinda spell is making everyone all shadowy. I don't like it one bit! Figure out where you are, and defeat the witch!"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to defeat a witch. The witch casts a spell that creates shadow clones of the player, so the player must figure out who they are controlling and attack the witch. The witch will flee into the background when she is defeated, which then reveals the shadow clones as objects (such as an apple with a face, a baby, a man wearing swirly glasses, a naked man, a frog, a person holding a beetle, and a business man).
- Level 1: There are three shadow clones of the player, which do not move at all. The witch is completely stationary.
- Level 2: There are five shadow clones of the player, who move in the opposite direction the player moves in but do not attack. The witch moves back and forth in a diagonal pattern.
- Level 3: There are five shadow clones of the player, who move closer to the direction the player moves in and attack whenever the player attacks. The witch moves in a circular pattern.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there is one less clone per level due to the second player, and the clones are split evenly between both players. The player that defeats the witch receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Witch-Stepper Pyoro: As Pyoro, the player must complete the microgame by falling on the witch's head.
- Kat & Ana's constant jumping and Penny's Jet Tank One let them cover a lot of ground, granting a high chance of their shuriken or water hitting the witch.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable since all of his clones will be constantly moving no matter what, making it difficult to identify the real one.
Names in other languages
|French||Sorcière des ombres||Witch of the shadows|
|Italian||Caccia alla strega||Witch hunt|
|Spanish||Sombra de bruja||Witch's shadow|