|Appears in||WarioWare: Move It!|
|Type||Dribble & Spitz|
|Info||"AAAH! Get these bugs out of here! Use the spray to weaken them first, or just smack them with the flyswatter, but get rid of them right this instant!"|
|Controls||/ – Spray insecticide (right-handed)|
/ – Spray insecticide (left-handed)
|Form(s)||Choo Choo, Button Sign|
The player must get rid of all the bugs flying over the screen using a flyswatter in their dominant hand and a can of bug spray in their other hand. Aiming the bug spray on a bug for long enough slows it down to make it easier to swat it with the flyswatter that defeats them in one hit. When every bug is defeated, both hands will thumbs up to the camera.
- Level 1: The player needs to defeat two regular bugs to succeed. The room is blue and a bit messy, and it takes place in the afternoon.
- Level 2: The player needs to defeat two regular bugs and one tiny fast-flying bug to succeed. The room is red and messy, and it takes place at sunset.
- Level 3: The player needs to defeat two regular bugs and two tiny fast-flying bugs to succeed. The room is purple and mostly messy, and it takes place at night.
- Talk to the Can! - a microgame involving a player using an insect repellant to kill insects
- Fly Swatter (microgame) - a microgame involving a player using a flyswatter to swat insects
- Mario Paint - Flyswatter - another microgame involving a flyswatter to swat insects
Names in other languages