Basic Training (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Type||Dribble & Spitz (Twisted!)|
Dr. Crygor (Gold)
|Command||Get moving! / Pump! / Pump and Jump!|
|Info||"Stay on track to get to your destination!" (Twisted!)|
"Pump the cart, jump the obstacles, and be the first to reach the goal! Gather speed by using big, rhythmic pumps." (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Jump |
/ – Pump
|Points to clear||5 (Twisted!)|
The player controls two men on a handcar. The goal is to get out of the cave. The first section involves dodging obstacles, including blocks and holes. In the second section, a giant boulder rolls after the handcar, forcing the player to speed up. The third section involves both dodging obstacles and going fast enough not to be crushed. If done so, the player wins the game.
- 1st level difficulty: There will be a small amount of blocks and one hole.
- 2nd level difficulty: There will be a small amount of blocks and four holes.
- 3rd level difficulty: There will be a small amount of blocks, some in midair, and three trucks on the track.
In WarioWare Gold, the microgame has changed from an escape sequence to a race sequence. The player controls a yellow handcar, and races against two other handcars. The player must reach the finish line first to win the game.
- 1st level difficulty: A small amount of hurdles and blocks. The opponents are slow.
- 2nd level difficulty: A series of 5 short hurdles and 3 tall hurdles which must be passed under, and a series of blocks and a sand pit. The opponents are slightly faster.
- 3rd level difficulty: A series of 3 hurdles, many blocks and a sand pit. The player can pick up a power-up that will let them pass through blocks without slowing down. The opponents are very fast.
- All Pumped Up: In Level 3, the player has to reach the goal before the in-game clock reaches 21 seconds.
Names in other languages
|French||Draisine de course||Handcar race|
|Italian||Binario morto||Dead end track|