Ride the Line
|Ride the Line|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
Assemble! (After grabbing)
|Info||"Here's your chance to take control of an assembly arm and use it to put many wonderful things together. All you'll need to do is follow the instructions on the monitor and move in the same way you usually do. Isn't technology marvelous?"|
|Points to clear||5|
The object of this microgame is to assemble various items with the correct image displayed on the screen. Players have a limited amount of time before the conveyor belt item leaves. After they assemble the objects, they dance as they are carried away. After clearing the microgame, all of the robotic arms pinch repeatedly, a disco light appears, and an arrangement of the boss victory jingle from WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! and WarioWare Gold plays. If the player takes too long to grab the first item, the claw vibrates before dropping the item, resulting in a loss. The player's character gets KO'd if the wrong item is placed on the belt.
- Level 1: The player must assemble sushi with the correct topping displayed on the screen. The first sushi simply requires the player to place the topping on the sushi. The second and third sushi require the player to select one of two toppings with the third sushi requiring players to pick from two look-alike toppings. The fourth sushi requires the player to select one of four toppings. After a piece of sushi is assembled, it flops in place.
- Level 2: The player must assemble a cactus with the correct appearance displayed on the screen. The first cactus only consists of one arm. The second cactus consists of grabbing the bottom part and then selecting one of two parts for the top. The third cactus consists of selecting one of two parts for the bottom segment, then one of three parts for the correct top part. The fourth cactus consists of selecting one of three parts for the bottom and then selecting one of four parts for the top. After a cactus is assembled, spikes appear.
- Level 3: The player must assemble fruit. The first three fruits the player must assemble are apples. The first apple is plain. The second apple requires the player to select the part that interlocks with the one on the belt out of two choices. The third apple also involves selecting a part that fits with the one on the belt out of three choices, but with the correct part having the same shape and pattern on the belt as the other two parts meet only one requirement. The fourth fruit, a pineapple, requires the player to select the correct part out of three which fits with the one on the belt, and then one of four parts based on the shape of the previous part. Fruit parts split in half if it doesn't interlock with the part on the belt. After a fruit is assembled, it bounces slightly in place.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the gameplay changes drastically. Each player's assembly arm can only reach the items on their side. The same item may appear on both sides, whether it is the correct choice or not. Additionally, players may be directed to hold an item each and assemble it together. If the players win, the player that correctly assembles more parts receives an effort point. The player that assembles a wrong part loses an effort point.
- Level 1: The first sushi requires one player to select the rice and the other to select the topping, with the plate appearing after both parts are grabbed. The second sushi is the same, but the plate appears immediately. The third sushi involves one player selecting the rice instead of a topping and the other selecting one of two toppings. The fourth sushi consists of placing one of two toppings individually as both players have access to the correct topping.
- Level 2: The first cactus requires both players to grab a cactus segment each and assembling it. The second cactus only consists of one arm individually, with both players having access to the same segment. The third cactus consists of selecting one of two parts individually for the bottom segment, and one of two parts individually for the top segment. The fourth cactus consists of selecting two of four parts for both segments.
- Level 3: The first apple the players must assemble is plain, with each player selecting a part. The second apple requires the players to select the part that interlocks with the one on the belt out of two choices individually. The third apple involves selecting a part that fits with the image displayed on the screen out of two choices individually, and then another part out of two choices individually that has the same shape and pattern as the segment on the belt. The pineapple requires the players to select the correct part out of two individually which fits with the one on the belt, and then one of two parts individually based on the shape of the previous part.
- Snack Attack: As Young Cricket, the player must hold onto all of the fruit parts in Level 3 at least once before clearing it.
- If an object that must be grabbed is on a higher claw, Master Mantis can easily reach it due to his upside down walking ability.
Names in other languages
|French||Sushis sur la chaîne||Sushis on the line|
|German||Sushi im Akkord||Sushi in Accord|
|Italian||Sushi sul nastro||Sushi on the tape|
|Spanish (NOA)||Ensamblaje de sushi||Sushi assembly|
|Spanish (NOE)||Sushi en cadena||Chain sushi|