|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Think you can keep track ON the track? Ha ha! Tap the button once for every runner that breezes by!"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of the game is to hit any of the buttons on the clicker to count the number of runners that appear. The player's counter must be equal to the number of runners that appear to clear the microgame. If the player counts too high on the counter, they cannot correct it to lower the number and will lose.
- Level 1: The player counts boys, who run at the same pace across the screen.
- Level 2: The player counts girls, who run at different speeds and may occasionally trip when running.
- Level 3: The player counts men, who run at different speeds and may occasionally trip when running. Boys may appear behind some of the running men, and the boys must also be counted to the total number of runners.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the clicker has two buttons on its upper and lower sides to accommodate two characters that target up or down. If the players win, the player that hits the button more times receives an effort point, and if both players each hit the button the same amount of times, no effort points are awarded. The player that overcounts the number of runners loses an effort point.
- No Button Left Unpressed: The player has to complete the game after pushing all buttons on the counter. This can only be done when there are at least four runners.
- 9-Volt is a slightly good fit because he's held in one place, allowing him to hit the clicker anytime.
- Mona, Kat & Ana are unfit due to their nature of constant movement preventing them from hitting the clicker buttons consistently.
Names in other languages
|German||Läufer zählen||Runner Count|
|Spanish||Contador atlético||Athletic counter|