Nintendo Badge Arcade (microgame)
|Nintendo Badge Arcade|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command||Don't get caught!|
|Info||"Ack! Don't let the claw catch you like you're some kind of collectible badge! You can run away from it or even try attacking it to make it go away. Shoo, claw, SHOO! 2015: Nintendo 3DS"|
|Points to clear||25|
The player has to avoid getting caught by the claw as it drops onto the field. If the character has an indirect attack, they can use it to attack the claw as it lowers to cause it to rise back up and return to its original position. In Levels 2 and 3, there are gaps in the field covered up by badges from the original game, and if the player touches one of them, it falls down the gap, opening it up. If the character is caught by the claw or falls into any of the gaps, they are dropped into the collection compartment (along with any badges that fell through the gaps) and the player fails the microgame.
- Level 1: The field is flat with no gaps.
- Level 2: The field has one small gap blocked by a badge.
- Level 3: The field has two small gaps or one large gap blocked by badges.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, both players have to dodge the claw to win. The player that gets caught loses an effort point. If both players get caught, no effort points are deducted.
- Badge Dancer (one player only): As Jimmy T, the player must complete the microgame after dropping all eight types of badges before they Game Over.
- 18-Volt can shoot discs quickly at the claw to prevent it from lowering.
- 5-Volt can quickly teleport to a place where she does not get caught or fall.
- 9-Volt, Mike, Ashley, and Penny are slightly good fits as they can shoot at the claw to prevent it from lowering.
Names in other languages
Bajji Tore~ru Sentā
|Badge Collecting Center|
|French||Nintendo Badge Arcade||-|
|Korean||Nintendo Badge Arcade||-|
- Dr. Crygor, Penny, and Pyoro perform their proper losing animations if they get caught. Everyone else performs their KO animation.