|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Keep it up!|
|Info||"They say, 'Don't cry over spilled ice cream.' But that kid is going to be crying his eyes out any minute now...unless you keep those scoops from hitting the ground."|
|Points to clear||15|
The object of this microgame is to balance scoops of ice cream on its cone for long enough without letting any of the scoops hit the ground as it constantly leans. If the player loses the microgame, the boy holding the ice cream will look disappointed.
- Level 1: The ice cream is three scoops high.
- Level 2: The ice cream is four scoops high.
- Level 3: The ice cream is five scoops high, and the boy moves from side to side.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are some major changes:
- Level 1: The ice cream is six scoops high, and the boy moves from side to side.
- Level 2: There are two ice cream cones to protect (one held by a girl), each being three scoops high.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the children both move side to side and the ice cream on both cones are four scoops high.
- With his Oinker's tractor beam, Orbulon can take and carry the scoops without making them move in relation to him.
- 9-Volt is a poor fit due to his constant movement, making the player have to time his attacks to hit the scoops.
Names in other languages
|French||Sauvetage savoureux||Tasty rescue|
|German||Eis im Gleichgewicht||Ice Cream in Balance|
|Italian||Gelato inclinato||Inclined ice cream|
|Spanish||Torre de helado|
- The boy featured in this microgame is shown in one of the pop-ups in Pop-Up Patrol.
- Play Nintendo (February 11, 2022). WarioWare: Get It Together! – 5 FUNNY GAMES 🤣 ! | @Play Nintendo. YouTube. Retrieved May 30, 2022.