From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Total Drag (Touched!)|
|Info||"Tickle until it sneezes!" (Touched!)|
"Pranks bring me such delight! Let us take a little piece of paper and tickle these animals with it. If they sneeze, we win the prank!" (Gold)
|Points to clear||20 (Touched!)|
The objective is to move the rolled-up tissue up the nostril to make it sneeze.
- 1st level difficulty: The nose doesn't have a cork in any of its nostrils.
- 2nd level difficulty: The nose has a cork in one of its nostrils.
- 3rd level difficulty: Same as Level 2, but the nose moves left and right.
- 1st level difficulty: The animal is a pig that always has its nostrils open.
- 2nd level difficulty: The animal is a hippo that constantly opens and closes its nostrils.
- 3rd level difficulty: The animal is a bulldog that moves left and right.
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||Tue-l'amour||Literally "love killer" (mood killer), said when one sneezes more than once|
|Italian||Starnutomatico||Pun on starnuto (sneeze) and automatico (automatic)|
|Spanish (NOA)||Un estornudito||A little sneeze|
|Spanish (NOE)||¡Achís! Gracias|
- The sound for when the nose sneezes is likely sampled from the public-domain Warner Bros. cartoon, "Porky's Railroad".
- In Touched!, Sneeze, Please! is the only microgame where Wario does not say anything regardless if the player has cleared the microgame or not.