|"Balloons are lame. Pop 'em!"
|- Pop balloons by tapping
|Points to clear
Party Popper is a microgame found in the Touch Training stage in WarioWare: Touched! Its name is a play on the object of the same name, the party popper, which releases a loud sound used. It is always the very first microgame that is played in the game.
The objective of the game is to pop all of the balloons on the screen within the time limit by tapping them, revealing a hidden object.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must pop six balloons.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must pop nine balloons.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must pop twelve balloons.
Objects that can be revealed after popping the balloons include:
- A jack-o-lantern
- A recorder
- A koala
- A cat tied to a balloon
- An octopus balloon (which immediately pops)
- A cow with hearts around it
- A tiny person attached to a balloon
- A piece of sushi attached to a balloon
Names in other languages
|Prick the balloon
|Pim pam pum
|Boom boom boom