Catch a Tune
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- Not to be confused with Catchy Tunes.
|Catch a Tune|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Info||"Brrrrrrzzzzt... turn the... brrrrrzzzztttt... radio... bzzzt... dial to... bzzzzzttttt... tune in!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The objective is to turn the radio dial so the radio sound can be heard properly. This game has twice the time to complete as other microgames.
- 1st level difficulty: The radio is a portable radio. The dial must be turned a bit for it to be tuned in.
- 2nd level difficulty: The radio is a stationary radio. The dial must be turned slightly more for it to be tuned in.
- 3rd level difficulty: The radio is a wooden radio. The dial must be turned a lot for it to be tuned in.
Names in other languages
|Tune the radio|
|Italian||Scusa Ameri||Sorry Ameri; "Enrico Ameri" was a famous Italian radio commentator|
- The song being played on the radio is the first line of Mike's theme song.