Feel the Beat
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Feel the Beat|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Info||"Some freak is trying to pop out of the drums! Whack him!"|
|Points to clear||20|
Feel the Beat is a microgame found in WarioWare: Touched! in the Super Zero stage.
The objective is to hit Wario's head when it appears in the snare drums. If the player does not hit Wario's head as soon as it appears, Wario bursts out of the drum (he is in his overalls in this microgame) and the player loses the microgame. This microgame has twice the amount of time to complete.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must hit Wario's head from two drums. Wario appears every 3 beats.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must hit Wario's head from three drums. Wario appears every 2 beats.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must hit Wario's head from four drums. Wario appears in random intervals.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Senti il ritmo||Feel the rhythm|
- This is the only microgame in the game where elements of the microgame appear in an inactive screen (in this case, if the player loses the microgame, Wario jumps up and lands on the top screen), as indicated by the presence of a frame around the screen.
- A shorter version of this microgame's music is used in the microgames Sleepy Head and Very Attractive.
- Coincidentally, both aforementioned microgames are made by Kat & Ana in WarioWare Gold.