Stroke of Genius (WarioWare: Touched!)
|Stroke of Genius|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Slightly Unscrewed (Touched!)|
Young Cricket & Master Mantis (Gold)
|Info||"Swing the swimmer's arms in a circle to beat the other fools to the end of the pool!" (Touched!)|
"Keep moving those arms until you swim all the way to the goal... But watch out! There's something else in the water, too!" (Gold)
|Points to clear||20|
The objective is to make the swimmer to swim to the very end of the pool and come in first place. The swimmer occasionally swims with different strokes. This game has double the time to complete than other microgames.
- 1st level difficulty: The swimmer doesn't need to bypass another swimmer.
- 2nd level difficulty: One swimmer is in the lead.
- 3rd level difficulty: The swimmer must bypass several swimmers who swim fast.
There are no opponents, and the swimmer's starting position differs between difficulties. Sometimes the player will have to make a hamster in a ball make it to the end of the pool.
- 1st level difficulty: The swimmer starts at around 3⁄4 away from the goal.
- 2nd level difficulty: The swimmer starts at the far end from the goal.
- 3rd level difficulty: Same as Level 1, but a shark is chasing the swimmer and gradually speeds up as it reaches closer to the goal. If the shark catches up to the swimmer, the player loses.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Colpo di mano||Hand shot|
|Spanish (NOA)||Campeón acuático||Aquatic champion|
|Spanish (NOE)||Campeón acuático||Aquatic champion|