From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the microgame. For the move from Donkey Kong Country which was previously known as a Barrel Roll, see Roll Attack.
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Dr. Crygor (Gold)
|Info||"Rotate the plane to exit through the space." (Twisted!)|
"Steer the plane out of the hangar and through the first gate. Then spend the next few minutes pondering the laws of aerodynamics." (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Rotate plane|
|Points to clear||20|
Barrel Roll is one of Mona's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted! It later appears in WarioWare Gold as one of Dr. Crygor's microgames.
The player controls a plane, and must tilt it to go through a hole in the wall that leads it to the outside. It can be vertical or diagonal. If the plane crashes, the game is lost.
- 1st level difficulty: The hole is quite wide.
- 2nd level difficulty: The hole is narrower.
- 3rd level difficulty: The hole is even narrower.
Mission (WarioWare Gold)
- High Roller: The player has to clear the game after making a full rotation.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Guida pericolosa||Dangerous guide|
- Despite the microgame's name, the player has to do aileron rolls to win.