WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Type||Anything Goes (Mega Microgame$!)|
Wario Deluxe (Gold)
|Info||"Ack! Now I'm a cockroach! Help me push the ball into the hole!" (Mega Microgame$!)|
"I woke up this morning in bug form! It bothered me at first, but then I realized I could roll these stinky balls into a hole. Worth it." (Gold)
|Points to clear||10 (Mega Microgame$!)|
The player must have Wario (as a cockroach) push the golf ball directly behind into the hole before time runs out. If Wario falls into the hole, the player loses the microgame, though if he falls in with the ball, it still counts as a win.
- 1st level difficulty: The hole is large, and the ball is close to it.
- 2nd level difficulty: The hole is 2⁄3 of its original size, and the ball is further from it.
- 3rd level difficulty: The hole is 1⁄2 of its original size, and the ball is even further from it.
The timer is twice as long, and Wario can wrap around the screen. Unlike the original, Wario cannot fall in with the ball.
Names in other languages
Chòuchóng tuī qiú
|French (NOA)||Oiselet de bousier||Dung beetle birdie|
|French (NOE)||Birdie du bousier||Dung beetle birdie|
|Spanish (NOA)||Escarabajo golfista||Golfer beetle|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cucamarcha||Running cockroach|
- The description in WarioWare Gold says that Wario woke up to find that he had turned into an insect, which may be a reference to The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.
- In WarioWare: Get It Together!, the roach's voice clip can be heard in Slime Time after clearing Level 1.