|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Watch out! Spiky Wario is coming through! It's dangerous to get too close. Hey... Ow! The spots without spikes are sensitive, you know."|
|Points to clear||5|
The objective of this microgame is to defeat all the waves of Wario-like creatures. Every difficulty setting follows the same structure: two waves of regular enemies, who only have one set of spikes each that rotates around their bodies, and the last wave is against Spiky Wario with spikes on all four sides of his body, which retract at specific times. Spiky Wario must be hit three times to win, and rocks occasionally rain down from the volcano in the background. If the player takes too long to defeat an enemy or Spiky Wario, a giant rock will fall from the volcano, which cannot be avoided and instantly defeats the player. When Spiky Wario is defeated, the platform the player is on rises up to a planet shaped like Wario's nose, which is full of treasure.
- Level 1: The first wave is against a single enemy. The second wave is against two enemies at different heights. Spiky Wario stays still and starts out by extending spikes that are directly opposite each other, then switches to extending spikes in a clockwork pattern, then extends and retracts all the spikes at once. The volcano only fires one rock at a time.
- Level 2: The first wave is against two enemies at the same height, who move up and down as well as left and right. The second wave is against two enemies at different heights, who move in the same wavy pattern. Spiky Wario moves in a counterclockwise motion and uses the same attack patterns as before, but more erratic. The volcano can fire two rocks at once.
- Level 3: The first wave is against two enemies who move in a semi-circle pattern. The second wave is against enemies who move in wide, wavy patterns. Spiky Wario moves in a wavy motion and starts out by extending all his spikes at once and retracting the ones that are directly opposite each other, then extends three spike sets at once that move in a clockwise motion. Spiky Wario also takes longer for him to retract his spikes before dealing the final blow. The volcano can fire three rocks at once.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. If the players win, the player that defeats more enemies receives an effort point. The player that gets defeated loses an effort point. If both players are defeated at the same time, no effort points are deducted.
- Level 1: The first wave is now against two enemies at different heights, similar to the second wave.
- Level 2: The second wave is now against two enemies who move in a circular motion as well as left and right.
- Level 3: The first wave is now against three enemies who move in a wavy pattern, while the second wave is against three enemies who move in a circular motion as well as left and right.
- Action-Star Ashley (one player only): As Ashley, the player must complete Level 3 without letting any rocks hit the ground.
- 18-Volt sits beyond the reach of any spikes, and his omnidirectional attacks can easily shoot down enemies and incoming rocks.
- Penny can hover in place on the ground and shoot enemies and rocks in a similar manner to 18-Volt.
- Mike can hover on the ground by tilting downwards and defeat enemies and rocks by shooting upward.
- Red is a slightly bad fit because he can only attack downward, making it difficult to be able to defeat enemies due to their spikes.
- Kat & Ana are a bad fit due to their constant jumping, especially against Spiky Wario when he is protected by spikes.
Names in other languages
Toge Toge Wario
|French||Wario à pics||Spiky Wario|
|German||Wario auf Zack||Spiky Wario|
|Italian||Wario spinoso||Spiky Wario|
|Spanish (NOA)||Wario picos||Spiky Wario|
|Spanish (NOE)||Wario Pinchoso||Spiky Wario|