|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"You think you know how to build a snowman? Ha! Orbulon doubts it. Try to build a snowman exactly as shown, one piece at a time. Go on, human. Try."|
|Points to clear||15|
The object of this microgame is to build the snowman exactly as shown, by grabbing the pieces one by one and putting them on the snowman. If the snowman is built exactly as shown, the microgame is won. However, if the player puts on the wrong piece, the microgame is lost. Some characters can use their projectiles to shoot the pieces over to the snowman.
- Level 1: The design is two pieces tall, and both pieces must be stacked correctly. The pieces will bounce once the microgame is won.
- Level 2: The design is three pieces tall, and one of them is already placed. There are three pieces to choose from. The pieces will jiggle back and forth once the microgame is won.
- Level 3: The design is four pieces tall, and two of them are already placed. There are three pieces to choose from. Sometimes, it will be the same as Level 2, but the pieces will be spinning, making it harder to identify them. The pieces will blast off once the microgame is won.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. If the players win, the player that correctly stacks more pieces receives an effort point, and if both players each correctly stack a piece on Level 1, no effort points are awarded. The player that incorrectly stacks a piece loses an effort point.
- Level 1: Same as single-player Level 2.
- Level 2: The design is three pieces tall, and all pieces must be stacked correctly.
- Level 3: Same as single-player Level 3, but with one less already-placed piece.
- Penny is unsuitable due to her unusual controls, making it so she might miss a piece or grab the wrong piece.
Names in other languages
|French||Assemblage de bonhomme||(Snow)man assembly|
|Italian||Omino di neve||Snowman|
|Spanish||Muñeco de nieve||Snowman|