Inside the Storm
|Inside the Storm|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Can you make it home in this horrible storm? Not if I have anything to do with it. Bwahahaha!"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of the microgame is to get the player's character into a house on the other side of the screen as Wario spits items at them to prevent them from doing so. Entering the house in time wins the microgame.
- Level 1: Wario blows out small objects, such as presents, candies and drops.
- Level 2: Wario blows out medium sized objects, such as mushrooms, bugs and garlic.
- Level 3: Wario blows out large objects, such as statues, toilets and garbage cans.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, both players must enter the house to win. The player who was trapped outside loses an effort point if only one makes it.
- Everyone's Home: Using all crew members, the player must score at least 18 points on the microgame without losing any lives.
- 5-Volt can instantly teleport to the entrance.
- Both Dr. Crygor and Jimmy T constantly attack when they move so they're not generally slowed down by objects, making them above-average fits.
- While flying towards the exit, Ashley can shoot any object that gets in her way, making her an above-average fit.
Names in other languages
Arashi No Naka
|In the Storm|
|French||Avis de tempête||Storm warning|
|German||Vom Atem verpustet||Blown from Breath|
|Italian||In mezzo alla tempesta||In the middle of the storm|
- If the player hits a trash can, the shocked expression sound effect that can be heard in several cutscenes in WarioWare Gold, including Star Scientist (Penny's introduction cutscene) and Let's Split (the game's ending), plays.