Where Goes the Nose?
|Where Goes the Nose?|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Find the nose!|
|Info||"Waaaah! Where did my beautiful nose go? It's the one with the most handsome mustache in the whole wide world attached to it! Don't just stand there. Help me find it!"|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of the microgame is to locate Wario's nose in a certain scene. Doing so wins the microgame, whereas running out of time or choosing the incorrect nose causes Wario to become angry, losing the microgame. The noses may differ by color and mustache style, though the mustache Wario is looking for is always the same.
The locations used for this microgame include a city, a park, a carnival, and inside a house.
- Level 1: There are two noses, both of which are in plain view.
- Level 2: There are two noses, both of which are obscured by certain objects.
- Level 3: There are three noses, all of which are obscured by certain objects.
In two-player mode, the player who finds and chooses the correct nose gains an effort point, while the player who chooses an incorrect nose loses a point.
- Nowhere to Hide: Using all crew members, the player must break all 12 types of hiding places at least once before they Game Over.
- 18-Volt is an above-average fit as he can shoot at the correct nose.
- 5-Volt is an above-average fit as she can teleport to the nose.
- Orbulon is an above-average fit as he can suck up the hiding places to remove them and catch the correct nose.
- Kat & Ana are below-average fits due to their constant jumping making it a little easier to select the incorrect nose.
- 9-Volt is only given a brief amount of time to get the nose.
- All the other characters are average fits because they can also simply move to the nose with their abilities.
Names in other languages
|Searching for a nose|
|French||Quête du nez perdu||Quest of the lost nose|
|German||Die richtige Nase||The Correct Nose|
|Italian||Il naso perduto||The lost nose|
|Find the Nose|
|Spanish||Desliz de nariz|