Luigi's Mansion (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Find ghost! (Level 1; 1 player, Level 2)|
Find 2 ghosts! (1 player, Level 3; 2 players, Level 2)
Find 3 ghosts! (2 players, Level 3)
|Info||"Jeepers! Ghosts are hiding in the furniture! Talk about c-c-creeepy. Find the ghosts so Luigi can get rid of 'em! 2001: Nintendo GameCube"|
|Points to clear||25|
The player has to find the ghosts hiding in different objects in the Parlor by attacking or colliding into them. When the microgame starts, the player is given a glimpse of the ghosts flying to their hiding spot. Objects in which the ghosts can be hiding include the lights, shelf, telephone, treasure chest, candles, and painting. The objects shake periodically to indicate the ghosts' locations.
- Level 1: The player has to find a Gold Ghost hidden in one of three objects.
- Level 2: The player has to find a Gold Ghost hidden in one of four objects. It changes hiding spots briefly after flying to its first one.
- Level 3: The player has to find a Gold Ghost and a Purple Puncher hidden among five objects.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, a number of factors increase in difficulty. The player that finds more ghosts receives an effort point. If both players each find a ghost in Level 2, no effort points are awarded.
- Level 1: The players have to find a Gold Ghost hidden in one of five objects. It changes hiding spots briefly after flying to its first one.
- Level 2: The players have to find a Gold Ghost and a Purple Puncher hidden among five objects. They change hiding spots briefly after flying to the first one.
- Level 3: The player has to find a Gold Ghost, a Purple Puncher, and a Blue Twirler hidden among seven objects.
- Ghost Radar (one player only): Using all crew members, the player must clear nine consecutive rounds in the Play-o-Pedia without incorrectly guessing a ghost's hiding place.
- Orbulon can use his tractor beam to find the ghosts quickly.
- Pyoro's tongue can hit many objects in the room at once.
Names in other languages
lit. Luigi Mansion