|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Look at these masks from different countries! If you are playing by yourself, put on the same mask as the sneaky fox. If you are playing with another human, you two should put on matching masks."|
|Points to clear||15|
The microgame takes place inside a Japanese-style house with a pair of sliding shōji doors, and the front shōji has multiple masks hanging on it.
The object of this microgame is select the same mask that the fox in the background is wearing before the shōji close. If the player selects the matching mask, the game is won. If the player selects a wrong mask, or the shōji close before the player selects a mask, the game is lost.
- Level 1: There are three different masks. Only the back shōji closes.
- Level 2: There are four different masks. Both shōji move.
- Level 3: There are five different masks. Both shōji close and open again before fully closing.
There is no fox outside. The players must select matching masks. They are not penalized if their masks are not matching and are allowed to select another mask before the shōji close.
- Level 1: There are three masks. Two of them will be matching.
- Level 2: There are two pairs of matching masks, totaling four masks.
- Level 3: There are five masks, with two pairs of matching masks.
It is not possible to gain or lose effort points in this microgame.
- Nifty Ninja and Master of Masks (one player only): As Kat, the player has to reach a score of at least 18.
- 18-Volt is suitable due to his aiming reticle easily allowing him to point and select the correct mask.
- 5-Volt can clear the microgame by teleporting to the correct mask.
- 9-Volt is a slightly bad fit due to his constant movement requiring him to time his attack to select the correct mask. It can be more difficult in Levels 2 and 3.
- Jimmy T’s manner of moving makes it hard to select the correct mask, making him a slightly bad fit.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable due to their constant jumping, potentially causing them to touch an undesired mask.
- Penny is unsuitable due to the water from her Jet Tank One, potentially touching an undesired mask.
- Pyoro is unsuitable due to his tongue's diagonal trajectory, making it difficult to select the correct mask.
- Although the microgame describes a fox that the player must match their mask to, the fox is depicted by a poodle instead.
Names in other languages
|French||Mêmes masques||Same masks|
|German||Maskenwahl||Choice of Masks|
|Italian||Maschere combinate||Combined masks|
|Spanish||Máscaras a juego||Matching masks|