From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Rinse the bubbles off of that soapy face. You'll need to splash vigorously to get all the suds off. You can do it!"|
|Points to clear||30|
Face Wash is one of the microgames in Mona's That's Life level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to splash water onto a man's face and rinse the soap off of it. When the microgame is won, the man smiles.
- Level 1: The man's head is stationary.
- Level 2: The man's head moves up and down.
- Level 3: The man's head moves in a circular motion.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, a few factors change. The container holding water is much longer, and the man moves left and right. Additionally, his whole face is covered with soap as opposed to the lower half. If the players win, the player that washed off more soap receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Lather, Rinse, DO NOT Repeat (one player only): As Jimmy T, the player must complete Level 3 using only one attack.
- 9-Volt's fast ground movement and his yo-yo can make continuous, large water splashes.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker's tractor beam to make large and high splashes of water.
- Penny can use her Jet Tank One to rinse the soap off.
- 5-Volt's teleportation ability is not so effective in making continuous, large splashes of water, which appears to make her a poor fit here. However, splashing near the middle will create a huge splash that cleans all the soap off easily.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Spetterend schoon||Sparkling clean|
|French||Toilette Faciale||Face Cleaning|
|German||Nach der Rasur||After Shaving|
|Italian||Pulizia del viso||Face cleaning|
|Spanish||Lavado de cara||Face wash|