From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Info||"Force the other guy to take the Joker!"|
|Controls||– Move hand|
|Points to clear||15|
Practical Joker is one of Mona's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted!
The purpose of the game is to move the hand so that it picks up the joker card.
- 1st level difficulty: There are three cards.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are five cards.
- 3rd level difficulty: Same as Level 2, but the hand moves side-to-side.
Names in other languages
- In the Japanese version, the joker card depicts a Kin no unko. This is a pun, as the Japanese word that is pronounced as baba can either mean joker (when written as ババ, as displayed on the card) or feces (when written as 糞 or 屎). The picture was replaced by an actual joker in the English release.
- An arrangement of the music in this microgame is used for the WarioWare: Smooth Moves microgame Party Crasher.
- An extended version of the music in this microgame is used in the microgame High Card Draw.