From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- Not to be confused with Net Profit.
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Type||Jimmy T. (Twisted!)|
Ashley & Red (Gold)
|Info||"Everything in the net is mine. MINE!" (Twisted!)|
"This magic net can catch anything...if you move it the right way." (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Swing net|
|Points to clear||10 (Twisted!)|
The player controls a net. The game's purpose is to catch a flying object. If the player does so, they win the game. However, if time's up and the object has not been caught, they'll lose the microgame.
- 1st level difficulty: A butterfly must be caught. It flies slowly and barely wiggles.
- 2nd level difficulty: A fly must be caught. If flies fast and circles in loops.
- 3rd level difficulty: An airplane must be caught. It can fly from right to left, left to right, or top to bottom. It flies perfectly straight and fast, and leaves a trail of air clouds.
- 1st level difficulty: A butterfly-like fairy must be caught.
- 2nd level difficulty: There is a dragonfly-like dragon that moves in quick, short bursts.
- 3rd level difficulty: There is a UFO that quickly flies in and out of the net's range.
Names in other languages
|French||Filet garni||Filled net|
|Italian||Nella rete||In the net|